Summer is here, it’s getting hot and we are looking forward to the EUDEC2018 Conference-Celebration that will take place in early August.
We already have subscriptions from 28 countries! Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Germany, Egypt, England, Estonia, France, Finland, Greece, Ireland Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey and Ukraine!
After your constructive comments we decided to change the way our economic policy was written to be clearer. Take a look.
- We thank all those who have already paid and give us the opportunity to offer discounts and scholarships. Those of you who have registered but have not yet paid please do so, in order for us to gain a clear picture of our actual budget and ensure that we can support more people who want to come but cannot afford it.
- We are pleased to be able to offer:
- 3 full Scholarships
- 5 partial Scholarships with €100 contribution
- 5 partial Scholarships with €150 contribution
* We will collect all requests by June 20th and the scholarships will be allocated by ballot.
- We also want to support collectives, so if you are a team/project (formal or not), contact us for the possibility of a group discount.
EUDEC Greece depends on the subscriptions of its members. We need this support.
We urge you to become a member of EUDEC Greece also in order to have the right to vote in the General Assembly that will take place during the Conference and any any other vote and also to gain many more privileges. See details here.
We also invite you to subscribe to our Newsletter so we can keep you up to date.
We hope to see you in Crete.